You told me I was supportive
The most supportive friend you have
But no need to thank me. No need for hugs.
For I can be the baddest friend you'll ever have.
It was unreal.
All the emotions that i feel
The laughs, the hugs and the smiles
They were all built on a huge lie.
I envy you, you're perfect as anyone can be.
Why can't I beat you? The sky's fading...
Everything is dark.
Too dark..
Blinded by jealousy
You're better than me. Is it meant to be?
I'm hurt sad and guilty
Because I've never been true as you can see.
Forgive me it's all my fault.
I don't know if to you I'll ever be true
These invisible lies so much it grew
And I'm sorry, but I just can't stop it...
Akeex
0910. 16 years young.
Pink. Purple. Silver. Chocolates!
Theresian.Senior!
wishonapinkpaper@yahoo [dot] com
[[ Lovin it. ]]
Chocolates.Ice monster.Meiji.Chocnut.
Rootbeer. C2.
Writing.Reading.Teentalk.Net.Shopping.
Inspirations: Crushes. Movies. Songs.
[[ Eww. ]]
Plastic. Epal. B*tchy. KSP. Feeler. Smug.
Bugs(cockraches etc..)!
[[ Music's Playing ]]
Artist:
Song:
[[ My Lovenotes ]]
[[ PinkPapers ]]
Love Notes.
[[ Gorgeous Writers ]]
me.;)
zari
ave
apay
[[ Credits ]]