Sunday, April 1, 2007

Everyone thinks my life is grand
It's as if it was granted by a fairy with a wand.
They say I'm so lucky
But they don't see the sadness that I feel.

My life is full of limits and restrictions
Sometimes I'm not even allowed to show my real emotions.
I can't even go out and have fun
My wishes and dreams...They're all gone.

I have a life long imprisonment
It's something I can't escape over and over again.
My rare smiles are impossible to see
I guess it's because they treat me so badly.

In every effort I do it comes out wrong
What they really feel for me they wouldn't show.
They were responsible for the tears I hide
Whenever I feel lonely, they're not at my side.

So don't think I'm lucky
Don't even think I'm happy.
Because all I wanted was to be loved and understood
Yet it's something for me they could never do.

[[ Lovvee. ]]*|2:51 AM|

[[ The writer. ]]

Akeex
0910. 16 years young.
Pink. Purple. Silver. Chocolates!
Theresian.Senior!
wishonapinkpaper@yahoo [dot] com

[[ Lovin it. ]]

Chocolates.Ice monster.Meiji.Chocnut.
Rootbeer. C2.
Writing.Reading.Teentalk.Net.Shopping.
Inspirations: Crushes. Movies. Songs.

[[ Eww. ]]

Plastic. Epal. B*tchy. KSP. Feeler. Smug.
Bugs(cockraches etc..)!

[[ Music's Playing ]]

Artist:
Song:

[[ My Lovenotes ]]

|April 2007

[[ PinkPapers ]]

Love Notes.


ShoutItOut.

[[ Gorgeous Writers ]]

me.;)
zari
ave
apay
[[ Credits ]]

|Akeex|
|Blogger|