Sunday, April 1, 2007

I wanted to tell you everything I feel for you
But I can't for fear that you'll just ignore me.
So this feelings grew
And I had no idea what to do.

I've shown my love to you in secret ways
But you ignored it each and every single day.
Because you already have someone else
And my life seemed to be a living hell.

It hurted me too much
But the pain won't stop.
You're the reason why I can't sleep
And even if I do, I was sure I'll see you in my dreams.

What am I going to do with someone like you?
Who secretly kept on hurting me but I was too blind to see.
And I didn't even want to realize that maybe someone else
Is out there patiently waiting for me.

Instead, I endured the hurt and I continued to love you
Because all I know, that what my heart feels is true
My feelings I just can't hide.
Everytime you're at my side.

[[ Lovvee. ]]*|2:51 AM|

[[ The writer. ]]

Akeex
0910. 16 years young.
Pink. Purple. Silver. Chocolates!
Theresian.Senior!
wishonapinkpaper@yahoo [dot] com

[[ Lovin it. ]]

Chocolates.Ice monster.Meiji.Chocnut.
Rootbeer. C2.
Writing.Reading.Teentalk.Net.Shopping.
Inspirations: Crushes. Movies. Songs.

[[ Eww. ]]

Plastic. Epal. B*tchy. KSP. Feeler. Smug.
Bugs(cockraches etc..)!

[[ Music's Playing ]]

Artist:
Song:

[[ My Lovenotes ]]

|April 2007

[[ PinkPapers ]]

Love Notes.


ShoutItOut.

[[ Gorgeous Writers ]]

me.;)
zari
ave
apay
[[ Credits ]]

|Akeex|
|Blogger|