Sunday, April 1, 2007

I hate the way you smile at me
And I hate the way I fell for it.
I hate the way you touch me
And I hate the way how good it makes me feel.

I hate the way you can make me smile
And I hate the way this poem about you makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you joke around
And I hate the fact that you cheer me up when I feel down.

I hate the way you look so good when you fix your hair
And I hate the way it makes me stare.
I hate the way you hug someone else
And I hate the way you know me so well.

I hate the way I feel for you
And I hate the fact that there's nothing I can do.
I hate the fact that you blow me away
And I hate the way you make me feel in love with you deeper each day.

I hate you. Each and every bit of you.
But you know what I hate most?
It's the fact that I don't seem to hate you at all.
Not even a little bit. Not at all.

[[ Lovvee. ]]*|2:54 AM|

[[ The writer. ]]

Akeex
0910. 16 years young.
Pink. Purple. Silver. Chocolates!
Theresian.Senior!
wishonapinkpaper@yahoo [dot] com

[[ Lovin it. ]]

Chocolates.Ice monster.Meiji.Chocnut.
Rootbeer. C2.
Writing.Reading.Teentalk.Net.Shopping.
Inspirations: Crushes. Movies. Songs.

[[ Eww. ]]

Plastic. Epal. B*tchy. KSP. Feeler. Smug.
Bugs(cockraches etc..)!

[[ Music's Playing ]]

Artist:
Song:

[[ My Lovenotes ]]

|April 2007

[[ PinkPapers ]]

Love Notes.


ShoutItOut.

[[ Gorgeous Writers ]]

me.;)
zari
ave
apay
[[ Credits ]]

|Akeex|
|Blogger|