Can you show me how it feels to be happy?
Can you show me the true reality?
Can you show me how it feels to be so inlove?
Especially for someone you're never willing to give up?
I can tell you how to be happy
I can tell you what makes all these a reality
And I can show you how it feels to be so inlove
And to be loved back by someone you're never willing to give up.
Can you prove to me you're worth it?
Can you prove to me that this is love I feel?
Can you tell me how you caught my heart?
Can you promise me all these things aren't lies?
If you give me a chance,I can prove to you I'm worth it.
And I can prove to you this is love we both feel.
But I can't tell you how I caught your heart
If you won't tell me how you caught mine from the start.
Can you prove to me a lot of things?
I want to prove to you this is love and it's all real.
Can you, say you love me?
I can. It's not hard. And I can prove it. If you'll only give me a chance...you'll feel it.
Akeex
0910. 16 years young.
Pink. Purple. Silver. Chocolates!
Theresian.Senior!
wishonapinkpaper@yahoo [dot] com
[[ Lovin it. ]]
Chocolates.Ice monster.Meiji.Chocnut.
Rootbeer. C2.
Writing.Reading.Teentalk.Net.Shopping.
Inspirations: Crushes. Movies. Songs.
[[ Eww. ]]
Plastic. Epal. B*tchy. KSP. Feeler. Smug.
Bugs(cockraches etc..)!
[[ Music's Playing ]]
Artist:
Song:
[[ My Lovenotes ]]
[[ PinkPapers ]]
Love Notes.
[[ Gorgeous Writers ]]
me.;)
zari
ave
apay
[[ Credits ]]