Sunday, April 1, 2007

I guess this is over
Even though I don't want it to be.
I guess there's nothing I can do
To make myself fall again for you.

Before I was desperate for you
Praying each and everyday that you'll love me too.
How can I mean nothing to the one who means the world to me?
Why did I cared for you so much when you ignored me so easily?

Why did I still wait so patiently for your love?
How come I gave you all the love I had?
You weren't worth any of it.
And now I'm hating you bit by bit.

Now I know I don't need you
Now I'm over you.
Someday you're the one who's gonna cry over me
Now I know, my love for you I can seal.

[[ Lovvee. ]]*|2:56 AM|

[[ The writer. ]]

Akeex
0910. 16 years young.
Pink. Purple. Silver. Chocolates!
Theresian.Senior!
wishonapinkpaper@yahoo [dot] com

[[ Lovin it. ]]

Chocolates.Ice monster.Meiji.Chocnut.
Rootbeer. C2.
Writing.Reading.Teentalk.Net.Shopping.
Inspirations: Crushes. Movies. Songs.

[[ Eww. ]]

Plastic. Epal. B*tchy. KSP. Feeler. Smug.
Bugs(cockraches etc..)!

[[ Music's Playing ]]

Artist:
Song:

[[ My Lovenotes ]]

|April 2007

[[ PinkPapers ]]

Love Notes.


ShoutItOut.

[[ Gorgeous Writers ]]

me.;)
zari
ave
apay
[[ Credits ]]

|Akeex|
|Blogger|