Sunday, April 1, 2007

Thank you.
You made me feel like me.
You set the other girl inside me free.
And You've brought out something in me that I've never seen before.

I'm so glad I met you
I've never loved anyone like you.Cause I never felt anything like this
You brought the sunshine in my life
And you never made me cry.

I'm grateful I have you in my life
This time I finally got it right
Give me a plus and a perfect score
For I got the perfect boy.

I love you with all my heart
And I know nothing can change that
I treasure you more than anything
When you're around nothing else seems to matter

You're sweet and funny and so much more
You're everything a girl can ask for
Thank you.
I love you so much..

[[ Lovvee. ]]*|2:49 AM|

[[ The writer. ]]

Akeex
0910. 16 years young.
Pink. Purple. Silver. Chocolates!
Theresian.Senior!
wishonapinkpaper@yahoo [dot] com

[[ Lovin it. ]]

Chocolates.Ice monster.Meiji.Chocnut.
Rootbeer. C2.
Writing.Reading.Teentalk.Net.Shopping.
Inspirations: Crushes. Movies. Songs.

[[ Eww. ]]

Plastic. Epal. B*tchy. KSP. Feeler. Smug.
Bugs(cockraches etc..)!

[[ Music's Playing ]]

Artist:
Song:

[[ My Lovenotes ]]

|April 2007

[[ PinkPapers ]]

Love Notes.


ShoutItOut.

[[ Gorgeous Writers ]]

me.;)
zari
ave
apay
[[ Credits ]]

|Akeex|
|Blogger|