I dream of a world whenever I go to sleep
It's a world where only you and I exist.
It's a place where our love is real
It's a place where happiness is all I feel.
It's a world full of love
It's a world where happiness is more than enough.
It's a place that never was
Yet it's still a place where eternity lasts.
But whenever I wake up i'll start to cry
Because in reality I know you'll never be mine.
I live in a harsh reality
It's a reality where you and I don't exist.
It's a world where our love isn't real
It's a place where my love for you is forever sealed.
It's a world where I didn't know what to do
It's a reality I didn't know I chosed.
Why do I live in this reality?
When I know I can just go back to sleep.
To stay is my endlessly beautiful place
In which reality and time can't even erase.
If only you feel the same
If only with love you'll speak my name.
I'll choose reality than a dream
Where I know you and I will really exist.
Akeex
0910. 16 years young.
Pink. Purple. Silver. Chocolates!
Theresian.Senior!
wishonapinkpaper@yahoo [dot] com
[[ Lovin it. ]]
Chocolates.Ice monster.Meiji.Chocnut.
Rootbeer. C2.
Writing.Reading.Teentalk.Net.Shopping.
Inspirations: Crushes. Movies. Songs.
[[ Eww. ]]
Plastic. Epal. B*tchy. KSP. Feeler. Smug.
Bugs(cockraches etc..)!
[[ Music's Playing ]]
Artist:
Song:
[[ My Lovenotes ]]
[[ PinkPapers ]]
Love Notes.
[[ Gorgeous Writers ]]
me.;)
zari
ave
apay
[[ Credits ]]