I wanted to stop loving you
Even though I still do.
I don't want to fall for you anymore
And hurt myself like before.
I would like to stay away from you for a long while
Just so I wouldn't have to see you smile.
I want to forget you
But my heart doesn't want to.
Can you go away?
Just so I wouldn't have to fall for you deeper each day?
I hate myself for believing
That one day we'll be together smiling.
I wish one day you'll learn to love me
And that I'll be your everything.
Just like to me you'll always be
But I know I can't help it...
So now all I can do
Is to stay away from you.
And to keep hoping
That one day I'll be over you.
Akeex
0910. 16 years young.
Pink. Purple. Silver. Chocolates!
Theresian.Senior!
wishonapinkpaper@yahoo [dot] com
[[ Lovin it. ]]
Chocolates.Ice monster.Meiji.Chocnut.
Rootbeer. C2.
Writing.Reading.Teentalk.Net.Shopping.
Inspirations: Crushes. Movies. Songs.
[[ Eww. ]]
Plastic. Epal. B*tchy. KSP. Feeler. Smug.
Bugs(cockraches etc..)!
[[ Music's Playing ]]
Artist:
Song:
[[ My Lovenotes ]]
[[ PinkPapers ]]
Love Notes.
[[ Gorgeous Writers ]]
me.;)
zari
ave
apay
[[ Credits ]]