Sunday, April 1, 2007

I'd have to hate you
Even though thet's the last thing I would ever do.
Now all I could do is pretend
That I won't love you till the end.

It hurts so much
That I can't tell you how much I wish for your touch.
How can I? When you already love someone else
Just when I thought everything is going well.

Tell me why is this happening, when all I did was to love
The angel that fell from the heavens above.
But what can I do?
When you won't fall for me too?

Even when I wish
I know it would only turn to tears.
Would I have to give you up?
And let my love for you stop?

Even though it's against my will
You know I'd love you still.
Tell me what should I do
When my heart won't stop falling for you.

[[ Lovvee. ]]*|2:52 AM|

[[ The writer. ]]

Akeex
0910. 16 years young.
Pink. Purple. Silver. Chocolates!
Theresian.Senior!
wishonapinkpaper@yahoo [dot] com

[[ Lovin it. ]]

Chocolates.Ice monster.Meiji.Chocnut.
Rootbeer. C2.
Writing.Reading.Teentalk.Net.Shopping.
Inspirations: Crushes. Movies. Songs.

[[ Eww. ]]

Plastic. Epal. B*tchy. KSP. Feeler. Smug.
Bugs(cockraches etc..)!

[[ Music's Playing ]]

Artist:
Song:

[[ My Lovenotes ]]

|April 2007

[[ PinkPapers ]]

Love Notes.


ShoutItOut.

[[ Gorgeous Writers ]]

me.;)
zari
ave
apay
[[ Credits ]]

|Akeex|
|Blogger|