Sunday, April 1, 2007

I never meant to disappoint you
You know that's the last thing I would ever do.
Whenever I see the sadness in your eyes
That's all it takes for me to breakdown and cry.

I want to go back in time
I want to make everything again so right.
You know for you I'll give up everything
If in a second that would make you happy.

I was constantly searching for your affections
I was desperately trying to grasp your attention.
I was trying so hard to be perfect for you
There's not a thing in the world for you I wouldn't do.

But you weren't there and you kept on pushing me out
I was so hurt for all the times all you do was doubt.
I tried to search for your love for me
Because one thing's for sure, that's all I'll ever need.

Tell me where have I gone wrong
Do I deserve to suffer for so long?
Do I need to hurt and to cry every single day?
Or did your love for me totally fade away?

I was ready to offer anything
And I was willing to give up everything
I felt so confuse, desperate and numb
I just really wish you'll love me again..mom.

[[ Lovvee. ]]*|2:55 AM|

[[ The writer. ]]

Akeex
0910. 16 years young.
Pink. Purple. Silver. Chocolates!
Theresian.Senior!
wishonapinkpaper@yahoo [dot] com

[[ Lovin it. ]]

Chocolates.Ice monster.Meiji.Chocnut.
Rootbeer. C2.
Writing.Reading.Teentalk.Net.Shopping.
Inspirations: Crushes. Movies. Songs.

[[ Eww. ]]

Plastic. Epal. B*tchy. KSP. Feeler. Smug.
Bugs(cockraches etc..)!

[[ Music's Playing ]]

Artist:
Song:

[[ My Lovenotes ]]

|April 2007

[[ PinkPapers ]]

Love Notes.


ShoutItOut.

[[ Gorgeous Writers ]]

me.;)
zari
ave
apay
[[ Credits ]]

|Akeex|
|Blogger|