*This is a song I made.;)
1: Here I am hurting again and I don't know what to do
I just kept on blaming myself for falling for you.
Because there she goes again snatching your heart
And here I go again hurting so much.
C: How did she do that? She striked again.
She got everything I ever wanted.
And now I don't even know what to do.
Cause she hits again and guess what? She got you.
2: I remember whenever you reply
We would talk as time would pass by.
And there she goes smiling at you
My heart broke when you smiled at her too.
B: So how does she do does that?
How does she make you fall for her?
Is she that good? That she caught you too?
What else can I do?
When it's her you choosed.
Akeex
0910. 16 years young.
Pink. Purple. Silver. Chocolates!
Theresian.Senior!
wishonapinkpaper@yahoo [dot] com
[[ Lovin it. ]]
Chocolates.Ice monster.Meiji.Chocnut.
Rootbeer. C2.
Writing.Reading.Teentalk.Net.Shopping.
Inspirations: Crushes. Movies. Songs.
[[ Eww. ]]
Plastic. Epal. B*tchy. KSP. Feeler. Smug.
Bugs(cockraches etc..)!
[[ Music's Playing ]]
Artist:
Song:
[[ My Lovenotes ]]
[[ PinkPapers ]]
Love Notes.
[[ Gorgeous Writers ]]
me.;)
zari
ave
apay
[[ Credits ]]