Sunday, April 1, 2007

You're stupid, silly and weird
But you're cute, funny and weird
I just don't know how it all happened
All I know is that whenever I'm with you, it feels like heaven

You're always failing and you can't get things right
But I dream about you every night
You always get the answers wrong
But whatever, you're always copying my notes.

You love to chew and to eat
And you can't seem to concentrate while the teacher speaks
But I really can't concentrate too, you know
Not when I'm too busy staring at your toe.

One time you ate my lollipop
I cried and I started to hate you a lot
But at the end of the day I liked you again
Know why? It's because of the lollipop you send!

Sometimes I'm bothered and confused
Why did I fall for someone like you?
You're stupid, silly and weird
But I know if you ever propose to me, I'll marry you in a heartbeat.

[[ Lovvee. ]]*|2:59 AM|

[[ The writer. ]]

Akeex
0910. 16 years young.
Pink. Purple. Silver. Chocolates!
Theresian.Senior!
wishonapinkpaper@yahoo [dot] com

[[ Lovin it. ]]

Chocolates.Ice monster.Meiji.Chocnut.
Rootbeer. C2.
Writing.Reading.Teentalk.Net.Shopping.
Inspirations: Crushes. Movies. Songs.

[[ Eww. ]]

Plastic. Epal. B*tchy. KSP. Feeler. Smug.
Bugs(cockraches etc..)!

[[ Music's Playing ]]

Artist:
Song:

[[ My Lovenotes ]]

|April 2007

[[ PinkPapers ]]

Love Notes.


ShoutItOut.

[[ Gorgeous Writers ]]

me.;)
zari
ave
apay
[[ Credits ]]

|Akeex|
|Blogger|