I'm in love but I can't even let him know
I'm afraid if he does he would ask me to go.
All the love that I feel, in my heart I'm to keep
I can't whisper his name...Not even in my sleep.
I can't reach out and touch his face
Though I've shown him my love in secret ways
He is deeply in love with some other girl
He has told me she makes all his feelings swirl.
I can hear in his voice as he speaks her name
There is something about him that isn't the same
And so often I'd wish it's not her but with me
That he's spend all his time with.
One day I saw him in the arms of another girl
The way he held her was so special it's as if he held his world.
I ran away for my heart couldn't take it
He loved someone else, is this the way it's really meant to be?
What happened? Is this really destiny?
Does it really have to be like this?
Every night I dream of him
But I'll wake up crying because I can never tell him how I feel.
But now, I see him walking towards me
He held my hand and smiled lovingly
He whispered "please never go away because you're the only girl
Who can make all my feelings swirl..."
Akeex
0910. 16 years young.
Pink. Purple. Silver. Chocolates!
Theresian.Senior!
wishonapinkpaper@yahoo [dot] com
[[ Lovin it. ]]
Chocolates.Ice monster.Meiji.Chocnut.
Rootbeer. C2.
Writing.Reading.Teentalk.Net.Shopping.
Inspirations: Crushes. Movies. Songs.
[[ Eww. ]]
Plastic. Epal. B*tchy. KSP. Feeler. Smug.
Bugs(cockraches etc..)!
[[ Music's Playing ]]
Artist:
Song:
[[ My Lovenotes ]]
[[ PinkPapers ]]
Love Notes.
[[ Gorgeous Writers ]]
me.;)
zari
ave
apay
[[ Credits ]]