Sunday, April 1, 2007

Helplessly sad
That's what I am
Too helpless for words
Sadness filling my world

I just don't know how to say it to them.
I love them too much to break their heart.
And all I want to do is to cry
Better yet, to breakdown and cry.

Just so I won't have to speak
My lips forever sweet
Sweet,sweet words passing my lips
Just so I can hide this endless pain..

Just wanting to sigh
And twisting my words to lies.
I'm sorry. I'm so numb.
Hurt for the millionth time.

That familiar feeling creeping inside me
Killing me endlessly
I just want to shut everyone else
Out of my sad, sad hell.

[[ Lovvee. ]]*|2:50 AM|

[[ The writer. ]]

Akeex
0910. 16 years young.
Pink. Purple. Silver. Chocolates!
Theresian.Senior!
wishonapinkpaper@yahoo [dot] com

[[ Lovin it. ]]

Chocolates.Ice monster.Meiji.Chocnut.
Rootbeer. C2.
Writing.Reading.Teentalk.Net.Shopping.
Inspirations: Crushes. Movies. Songs.

[[ Eww. ]]

Plastic. Epal. B*tchy. KSP. Feeler. Smug.
Bugs(cockraches etc..)!

[[ Music's Playing ]]

Artist:
Song:

[[ My Lovenotes ]]

|April 2007

[[ PinkPapers ]]

Love Notes.


ShoutItOut.

[[ Gorgeous Writers ]]

me.;)
zari
ave
apay
[[ Credits ]]

|Akeex|
|Blogger|