I don't wanna cry for you anymore
My love for you I just wanna let you go.
I can't stand the sleepless nights
And the way the love songs make me cry.
Why did I ever fell in love with you?
It's worthless, stupid and painful.
I remember you in every single thing I see
But I guess with how I feel for you, I'll have to deal with it.
I'm so in love I can't hardly see straight.
It's so hard that even in my studies I can't concentrate.
What am I going to do?
When it's just so hard NOT to fall for you.
I wanna tell you everything I feel
Each time I get hurt you're the only one who can heal.
This feeling just isn't right
But I know I got every reason to fight.
I'm sorry I can't stop how I feel for you
It's just that for you there's nothing I wouldn't do.
I'm in love with you secretly
I just wish that you knew you're the reason why my heart beats.
Akeex
0910. 16 years young.
Pink. Purple. Silver. Chocolates!
Theresian.Senior!
wishonapinkpaper@yahoo [dot] com
[[ Lovin it. ]]
Chocolates.Ice monster.Meiji.Chocnut.
Rootbeer. C2.
Writing.Reading.Teentalk.Net.Shopping.
Inspirations: Crushes. Movies. Songs.
[[ Eww. ]]
Plastic. Epal. B*tchy. KSP. Feeler. Smug.
Bugs(cockraches etc..)!
[[ Music's Playing ]]
Artist:
Song:
[[ My Lovenotes ]]
[[ PinkPapers ]]
Love Notes.
[[ Gorgeous Writers ]]
me.;)
zari
ave
apay
[[ Credits ]]